At dailyalo24.com, we are committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others and complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
If you are a copyright owner or an authorized representative of a copyright owner and believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on our website, please provide us with the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon.
- A description of the material on our website that you claim is infringing upon your copyrighted work, including the URL or other identifying location of the infringing material.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or an authorized representative of the copyright owner.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
We will respond to any valid DMCA requests as soon as possible, and take necessary actions, which may include removing the infringing material or disabling access to it. Please note that we may also provide your DMCA notice to the alleged infringer, and that the alleged infringer may file a counter-notification in response to your DMCA notice.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping us to protect intellectual property rights on our website.